But before that, 1st let me say, I'm sorry, I know I've promised to post the january, february, march and may issues of junon 2010 here...but I've been procastinating...and I'm afraid I'll procastinate again. I'm off to australia for 10 days tomorrow...soo...only after that I PROMISE I will post not just those issues of junon but also the myojo january 2010 issue here. Actually it's just pics taken from my camera...coz I got no scanner, they aren't that great...but just in case you're interested, I'll be posting them up~!
So, now, let me start off with my little story...Let's say I suddenly got creative after browsing through misako uno's very 1st photobook...I took I could use some pictures...and well I decided it could make some sorta "story" out of it. Call it fan fiction if you may. lol. All pictures taken from Misako Uno's Official Photobook.
1. Once upon a time, there lived this happy-go-lucky girl. Her name was Misako Uno. She was happy, single, and had no worries at all.
2. Despite having an awesome, single life, there were times Misako felt lonely. She would sit down and dream of the day where a Prince Charming would come into her life.
3. Misako felt extremely, extremely worried. How if she ended up single her whole life?! She didn't want that. Her dream was to open a bakery with her future husband.
4. Getting desperate, Misako tried to be seductive wherever and whenever she could.
5. She even went to the beach to try her luck. But she seemed to attract the wrong kind of guys...
6. This made Misako extremely frustrated. All she wanted was a fun, honest and geniune guy who would love her for who she was.
8. Then she cheered herself up by thinking, "Hmm at least I'm still young!!"
9. So, she began to think, "Hmm who would be MY potential husband? Who would fit MY criteria?"
10. As she was running out of ideas, she called her good friend Chiaki for help.
11. But Chiaki wasn't helpful at all. Chiaki insisted on Misako staying happy and single!!
12. So she began thinking again....First of all, she thought, she should start with a guy she could smile and laugh with all the time. She liked her guys to be fun but still sweet at the same time.
13. For some reason, she thought of one of AAA's song Heart and Soul! Of course, her fellow groupmates, the AAA guys!! She had fun with them all the time! And there were 5 of them to choose from...so she decided to give all of them a chance.
14. So she had 5 options...
15. First, she decided to give shinjiro a chance.
16. They even went to see the stars together.
17. WOOPS. Misako realised that there was a solid 2 year gap between her and shinjiro. she was 2 years older than him!! and they thought rather differently and didn't have much in common either...
18. Naoya on the other hand was 4 years older than her.
19. Besides that, they were quite close, and she always had lots and lots of fun with him.
Naoya would always look out for her too.
20. Still feeling rather uncertain, she moved on to Hidaka who was the same age as her.
21. She always had tonnes of fun with hidaka, but they fought alot.
22. She didn't think she could really spend the rest of her life with hidaka.
23. Next, there was nissy who was also the same age as her.
24. He was one of her closest guy friends other than naoya, and she always felt comfortable around him.
25. Then of course, there was dear, old Shuta who was also the same age as her.
26. Shuta was the first guy friend she made in AAA when it was formed, so they remain close till today.
27. So Misako narrowed it down to three guys.
28. Misako was really at loss on what to do. She had to make the right choice...after all, this was about her future.
29. In the end, she finally made her choice...She knew she had to pick someone who would always be there to support her no matter what, someone whose smile could cheer her up almost instantly, someone who cared so much about her that he'll call her right after practice just to make sure she reached home safe, someone who could joke around with her and also enjoy cooking as much as she did, someone who would treat her with respect like a gentleman despite the circumstance. And there was only one person who could do that. In fact, he even promised to come to her whenever she needed him. And that person was none other than...
NISSY! She knew she loved him all along, but she always had too much pride to admit it...but this time, she let go of her pride and told him that she wanted him to be with her always. He gave her a soft, gentle smile and reassured her that he'll take care of her for the rest of her life. He vowed to protect her and cherish her as long as he lived. So, Misako was contented. And her quest for love ends. Cause she has found true love, true love that was actually by her side all along. She was blinded before, but now her eyes were opened, and she could love now as she was with all her heart and soul. <3
LOL And that's all the pictures from misako uno's official photobook. how was the story? pretty predictable right?! I mean, come on, it's me...I ship takauno hardcore...who else do you think I would pair misako with?! Rofl.
Anyway, here are some AAA group pics with little hints of takauno in it too! Just a few alright ;)
I'll try post stuff I haven't posted before. Though I can't really remember what I posted and what I haven't =p
Get Chu ad...check out the takauno closeness! =p
Some pic of AAA and a bicycle!
An older pic of AAA at some restaurant place. =p
A newer picture from misako's blog awhile back. Lol soo cute!
A really old group picture, but it's awesome!! <33
This was from chiaki's blog awhile back! lolol! cutee.
From misa's blog when Aitai Riyuu single was just released in early may 2010. *squeals* *squeals* *squeals at the takauno cuteness!*
And this is the most recent group picture I've seen...after one of AAA's concerts. TAKAUNO. <3
This was from shinjiro's blog.
Okayy that's about enough spazzing for now. Cya some other time! CIAOZ.
- My Wonderful Storytelling Skills